Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Hi All,

We are still waiting for the bundle of joy to unbundle. Some of us less patiently than others.

Celeste's parents are here now. At this moment they are outside pruning (deeply) some trees that keep the sun from shining on our back lawn. They are so committed to their pursuit that I am slightly concerned for the well-being of the trees. Well, I suppose it is worth it to keep them busy :-)

Today is Waitangi Day here in NZ, that means no work for one and exists as recognition of the signing of the Treaty of Waitangi. We are reflecting on this day by hanging around the house. Celeste is not interested in doing anything besides pushing the baby out as soon as possible (and with as little effort as possible, good luck with that).

Things are interesting at work as I am trying to get organised and plan a couple of events, but I am also knowing that at any day a baby could be born and I will not be in the office for a couple of weeks so it is hard to start new things and make meeting times or appointments.

I am tired, unfortunately I think that will continue to be the case for the foreseeable future.

Cheers all...

No comments: